Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision £599+VAT
- Remotely – ONLINE PORTFOLIO
- FAST TRACK COMPLETION 6-8 weeks
- Instalment payment plans available
- Leading to GOLD CSCS Card
The Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace. Learners are required to demonstrate their skills, knowledge, and experience in the supervision of their colleagues. This qualification is suitable for gangers, supervisors responsible for carpenters, bricklayers, plumbers, in fact, any trade and provides formal recognition of practicing as a trade supervisor.
You must be able to demonstrate that you can meet the skills, knowledge and experience requirements of the NVQ before enrolment.
How long will my NVQ take to complete?
An assessment plan will be agreed during your Initial assessment/Induction and a planned end date agreed. However, we would expect your qualification to be complete with 8 weeks depending on the learner’s time availability.
Assessment contents & units
1. Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace
2. Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace
3. Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace
4. Co-ordinating and organising work operations in the workplace
Optional Units (two from)
1. Allocating and monitoring the use of plant and equipment in the workplace
2. Monitoring progress of work against schedules in the workplace
3. Confirming work meets quality standards in the workplace
4. Implementing procedures to support the team’s performance in the workplace
5. Co-ordinating and confirming dimensional control requirements of the work in the workplace
Industry recognition & benefits
The NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision qualifies the holder to apply for the Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) gold card (https://www.cscs.uk.com/card-type/supervisory/)