NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations – Slinger/Signaller (Construction)
- Remotely – ONLINE PORTFOLIO
- FAST TRACK COMPLETION 8 weeks
- Instalment payment plans available
- Leading to CPCS Card
About this NVQ assessment
The ProQual Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations – Slinger/Signaller qualification provides a nationally recognised qualification for individuals who work or want to work in the construction industry and specialise in the lifting suspended loads. You must have previous experience in a carpentry role and have sufficiently and suitable knowledge before you undertake this NVQ.
An initial assessment plan will be carried out to identify your skills, experience and discuss the assessment plan.
How long will my NVQ take to complete?
An assessment plan will be agreed during your Initial assessment/Induction and a planned end date agreed. However, we would expect your qualification to be complete with 8 weeks depending on the learner’s time availability.
Assessment contents & units
- Attaching and preparing suspended loads for movement using lifting accessories in the workplace
- Guiding, positioning and placing suspended loads in the workplace
- Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace
- Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace